Fix all the 21 faults in the 4 cars
Play and find the 21st fault!
• Many tasks can be done in several ways
• Many of the tasks allow for experimenting and seeing "what happens if…"
A hole can’t be fixed with the cork, you can’t put coins instead of batteries in the remote control, what will happen if you try to wipe the windscreen with ice cream or a banana?...
• Closer to real life
The big pump works differently from the small one, the propeller has different inertia form the whirligig, if you fit in a rainbow windscreen it will be there in all parts of the game, etc.
• Some tasks contain elements that are funny or instructive
Muuu effect in the button game, car music in the path finding game, sounds on touching hot objects
- Change the brake
- Bolt up the wheel
- Scrub the rust away and change the bulbs
- Design your own exhaust system
- Weld up the holes
- see what is underneath…
(what the chassis looks like)
- Change the engine oil
- Repair the timing belt
- Insert the pistons
- Fix the radiator
- Fix punctured pipes
- Repair the remote control
- Pump up the wheel
- Fix the crashed hood
- Clean the windscreen
- Fasten the license plate
- Change the broken windscreen
- Find the way to your favorite place
- Push all the buttons and see the current flow
- Learn about digits and place them on the display
- Clean up the car, see who is going to help you
- Fix the radio and help the notes to play out
(let’s disco... )
- Take the car to the garage.
- Collect stars and change the color
of the lift.
The result will be even better on the earphones.